# Create a New Deployment
In this tutorial, you will learn how to create a new EMQX Cloud deployment. To learn how to delete an existing EMQX Cloud deployment, please refer to Delete Deployment.
- Before the deployment is created, you need to bind credit card payment information in the Billing (opens new window) page.
# Create Deployment
- Log in to your account and navigate to EMQX Cloud Console (opens new window).
- Click the New button in the upper right corner to enter the deployment price estimation page.
- Choose the deployment of the corresponding specifications according to your needs.
- Choose cloud platform: EMQX Cloud temporarily supports AWS, Azure and GCP. If you have other cloud service provider requirements, you can submit a ticket or email (email@example.com) ) us.
- Select region. If you have other regional requirements, you can submit tickets or contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Select the maximum number of connections: For the maximum number of client connections allowed, you can increase or decrease the maximum number of connections through Upgrade Deployment Specifications later.
- Select peak value of TPS: the total number of messages sent and received per second of deployment. You can increase and decrease the message upstream and downstream TPS through Upgrade Deployment Specifications later.
- Check the deployment information in the Confirm page.
- Click Next and agree to the EMQX Cloud Terms of Service. You will be redirected to the console deployment details page.
- Wait 5 ~ 10 minutes until the deployment status is running.
- You can go to Connect to Deployment to see more ways to connect to deployment.