EMQX Enterprise is the world’s most scalable and reliable MQTT messaging platform to connect, move and process your data in business-critical scenarios for the IoT era.
# 100% MQTT Compliant
- 100% compliant with MQTT v5.0 and v3.x standards.
- Fully supports QoS 0, 1 & 2 of MQTT message delivery.
- Works with all MQTT clients and libraries like Eclipse Paho.
# Data Security & Privacy
- Ensure data security with MQTT over TLS/SSL or QUIC.
- Authenticate with LDAP, JWT, PSK, X.509 certificates, and more.
- Rich data management APIs to help keeping your data protection policy in line with EU’s GDPR.
- Adopt cloud-native architecture based on Kubernetes. One-click deployment for on-premises or fully managed service.
# Run Anywhere
- Run Anywhere
- Run anywhere in private, hybrid, and public clouds like AWS, GCP, and Azure without vendor lock-in.
# High ROI (Return on Investment) with Low TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)
- Efficiently use network and server resources.
- Pay for annual subscription, no costly one-off purchases.
- Get high ROI from your IoT solutions with low TCO.
# Global Technical Support
- 7 sites globally, covering USA, Europe, Japan and China.
- More than ten business partners in Europe, USA and India.
- 24/7 worldwide technical support service.
# Features List
Below is a brief/incomplete feature list, highlighting the features EMQX provides.
- Full MQTT v3.1, v3.1.1 and v5.0 protocol specification support
- QoS 0, QoS 1, QoS 2 message support
- Persistent conversation and offline message support
- Retained message support
- Last Will message support
- Shared subscription support
$SYS/system topic support
- MQTT supports 4 transport protocols
- QUIC (Experimental)
- HTTP message publishing interface support
- GB/T 32960 (Enterprise edition)
- JT/T 808 (Enterprise edition)
- OCPP (Enterprise edition)
Advanced features for MQTT:
- Delayed Publish
- Auto subscription
- Topic rewrite
- Authentication based on username/password supported using built-in database, Redis, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB as data sources, and HTTP server to provide authentication services
- Authentication based JWT supported using JWKs
- Enhanced Authentication for MQTT 5.0
- PSK authentication
- Access control (Authorization) based on Client ID, IP address, and username supported using built-in database, Redis, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB as data sources, and HTTP Server to provide authorization services
- API to ban clients
- Multi-server node cluster (Cluster)
k8scluster discovery methods
- Multi-server node bridge (Bridge)
# Data Integration
- SQL syntax data integrations to extract, filter, enrich, and transform MQTT message or internal events to desired format and export them to external data platforms
- Supports data bridging with other brokers or IoT platforms using MQTT (such as EMQX Cloud, AWS IoT Core, Azure IoT Hub)
- Supports integration with other apps using WebHook
- 30+ enterprise system integrations including Kafka, RDS, various SQL / NoSQL / time-series databases, and enterprise systems such as Oracle and SAP (Enterprise edition)
- Overload protection
- Message rate limit
- Connection rate limit
- Client online status query
- Cluster status and metrics query
- Integration with Prometheus/StatsD
- Online log based tracing
- Runtime tracing tools
- gRPC hook extension
- gRPC protocol extension