EMQX Enterprise is the world’s most scalable and reliable MQTT messaging platform to connect, move and process your data in business-critical scenarios for the IoT era.
- Massive Scale (opens new window): Scale horizontally to 20+ nodes in a single cluster for 100M MQTT connections.
- Business-Critical Reliability: Up to 99.99% SLA. Ensure no data loss with built-in RocksDB data persistence.
- Data Security: End-to-end data encryption and fine-grained access control to protect your data.
- Multiple protocols support (opens new window): MQTT, QUIC, CoAP, Stomp, LwM2M, and more
- High Performance: Ingest and process millions of MQTT messages efficiently per second per node.
- Low Latency: Guarantee sub-millisecond latency in message delivery with the soft real-time runtime.
- Complete Observability: Monitoring, alerting, and advanced end-to-end analysis with real-time MQTT tracing.
# Feature List
The following is a list of features of EMQX Open Source and Enterprise Edition.
|Items||EMQX Enterprise||EMQX Open Source|
|Positioning||The reliable and scalable enterprise MQTT platform||The world’s #1 open source MQTT broker|
|Scalability||Up to 100M MQTT connections per cluster||Up to 100M MQTT connections per cluster|
|Performance||5M+ MQTT messages per second||5M+ MQTT messages per second|
|Reliability||Data persistence in RocksDB(Coming soon)||Data storage in memory|
|Latency||1~5 millisecond||1~5 millisecond|
|SLA||Up to 99.999%||99.99%|
|License Model||Commercial license (Business source license)||Apache Version 2.0|
|Technical Support||24/7 Global support||Open source community|
|MQTT 5.0 Broker|
|MQTT over QUIC|
|Cloud-Native & K8s|