Upgrade Edge Services
ECP supports the upgrading of edge services either on an instance level or collectively in batches. This functionality further streamlines the process and convenience of managing edge services, ensuring they're always running the latest, most efficient versions.
Upgrade One Edge Service Instance
To upgrade one edge service instance:
- Log in as system admin, organization admin, or project admin.
- On the target instance, click the more icon and select Upgrade.
- In the popup dialog box, select the target image version and click Confirm to finish the setting.
Upgrade in Batches
To upgrade multiple edge service instances simultaneously:
Log in as system admin, organization admin, or project admin.
Then click Batch -> Upgrade in the Edge Services panel.
In the popup dialog box, select the edge service product to be upgraded, and the corresponding image version. Then click Next.
Click to check the instances to be upgraded in batch. Click Next.
Click Implement to finish the setting.
View the Upgrade Process
View the upgrade progress. Here you can observe:
- The total count of services to be upgraded, those upgraded created, ones that failed, and those currently in process.
- For any failed instances, the Reason column will provide information on the cause of failure.